|View News Details|
Survey of College Sports Stadium Redesign Efforts
Primary Research Group has published Survey of College Sports Stadium Redesign Efforts, ISBN 978-1-57440-225-4.
The 175-page study is based on detailed data from more than 50 American colleges, including William & Mary,
Just a few of the study's many findings are that:
- 50 percent of colleges with stadiums that are less than 20 years old have renovated the playing field turf in the past five years
- 32.14 percent of colleges in the sample have renovated office space in their sports stadium in the past five years, while 14.29 percent have renovated classroom space in these facilities
- 7.14 percent of private colleges in the sample have added or renovated luxury boxes within the past five years
- Public colleges in the sample spent 52 percent more than private colleges on their stadium renovations
- Over the next five years, 38.24 percent of survey participants expect to make significant investments to upgrade their weight rooms
- Colleges with a stadium seating capacity of 10,000 to 30,000 spent a mean of $12,987,500 on their last major stadium renovation
- Improvements to the stadium field turf have cost colleges in the sample a mean of $1,657,840 and a maximum of $15,000,000 over the past five years
The study is available in print and PDF formats for $295.00. Site licenses cost $599.00. To view a table of contents, list of participants, and sample data, or to order a copy of the report, please visit our website at www.PrimaryResearch.com.